List of Frontline Services
|TYPE OF SERVICE||FEES AND CHARGES||FORMS||PROCESSING TIME||CONCERN EMPLOYEE|
|1.APPLICATION FOR NEW SERVICE CONNECTION||Along the service line complete with meter cage = P2,700.00
For BORING plus 10 meters P.E. ¾ = P4,050.00
|Service Application and Construction Order (SACO),
||2-5 working days
3-7 working days
|Diane Erica Barawid|
(Customer Service Officer)
|2.PAYING WATER BILL/S||Total amount due to indicated on water bill||Water Bill||2-10 minutes||Mark Angelo Sarmiento (Cashier)
Joyce Anne Dela Cruz (Cashiering Assistant)
|3.REQUEST FOR RECONNECTION
FOR DISCONNECTED AT MAINLINE
|Full payment of arrears if any, plus P300.00 + cost of materials if any
P600.00 plus materials to be used
|Susana G. Barawid
|4.REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY DISCONNECTION||None||Maintenance|
|1-2 days as requested||Susana G. Barawid|
Feedback and Redress Mechanism
Please let us know we have served you well by doing any of the following:
- Write your comment/suggestions on “Post-Inspection” box of the Action Report which will be given to you after every maintenance work were done and checked by our field investigator.
- Accomplish our Feedback Form available in the offices and put it in the suggestion box to be found at the waiting area of our office.
- Fill up our Electronic Feedback Form.
- Talk to our Customer Service Assistant/Officer.
- Or you can write to ENG’R FELIXBERTO C. LEGARDA, General Manager of Guimba Water District
If you are not satisfied with our service, your written/verbal complaints shall immediately be attended to by our Customer Service Assistant. You can also send feedback in case you are contented with the services we provide.
Thank you very much for helping us continuously improved and always be of service to you.